Welcome to one of the largest homes in the picturesque resort community of Somerset Lake that features a first floor primary bedroom, three bedrooms upstairs and an In-Law/au-Pair/Suite on the finished walk-out lower level. This bright and spacious home has everything you're looking for! Stone and cedar on the exterior located on a beautifully landscaped .63 acre lot. Step inside the two story foyer which includes a walk-in coat closet, solid hardwood floors throughout the main level, and upgraded wall-to-wall plush carpeting in all the bedrooms and lower level. The open floor plan boasts a gourmet kitchen and breakfast area that has custom KraftMaid 42" cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Sleek black ice granite graces the countertops plus a 100" maple island with drawers and bookshelves. Enjoy the holidays while entertaining in your formal living and dining rooms and relax in the family room with its handsome Pennsylvania fieldstone fireplace and two new skylights, There's a wonderful bedroom suite with two walk-in closets and a full bath conveniently located on the main floor and three generous sized bedrooms upstairs. The professionally finished walk-out lower level has a Napoleon high efficiency pellet stove, entertainment room, with game area, and an outstanding additional bedroom and en suite. When the weather gets warmer you'll want to spend time outdoors on the new 20' x 10' deck that overlooks the rear yard and backs to the woods and a stream. Recent updates include the CertainTeed Presidential shake roof, gutters with leaf guards, Ruud HVAC system, Rheem water heater, Velux skylights, Pella patio doors, plantation shutters, interior/exterior paint and more. Make sure to make an appointment to see this exceptional home soon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Cedar Exterior, Stone
3,732 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Dirt, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish. Backs To Trees, Partly Wooded, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Exercise Room, Lake, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price