This is a must see home! The hardwood floors greet you when you enter. The home boasts space starting with the ample master bedroom with a tray ceiling, recessed lighting, private deck and gas fireplace. The master bath is huge and has marble floors and sink, toilet closet, along with a huge walk in closet. The kitchen is well appointed with a large pantry, ample cabinet space and recessed lighting. There are also two other bedrooms located on the main level with another full bath, living room, dining room and a beautiful sunroom. The sunroom has two sets of sliders that lead to the large wrap-around deck. On the finished lower level, there is a large family room with a wood fireplace, another room that can be used as a bedroom or office and a full bath. The outside has a fenced in yard and a huge shed. The home is in good condition and being sold as is. No repairs will be made by the seller.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,001 sq. ft
Yes -6 spaces
Old Mill Manor
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 115.60
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price